We are pleased to be presenting our International Women’s Day 2021 event at Lily’s Function Centre in Seven Hills.
Our special guests for the evening include:
- Effie, renowned entertainer presented by award-winning Mary Coustas
- Clr Sera Yilamz, elected to Fairfield City Council in 2016 and served as the Deputy Mayor in 2018. She is the elected Secretary for the Australian Local Government Women's Association NSW Branch, and works as an Advocate for the Disability Royal Commission at MDAA (Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association NSW). She is also from a CALD background and lives in one of the most multicultural cities in the whole of Australia.
- Sirine Demachkie, ABC Radio Sydney presenter on National Evenings. Sirine has worked locally and internationally for 10 years across a diverse array of genres. Sirine is on the Executive Committee for Media Diversity Australia, a nationwide not-for-profit organisation working to make our news media more reflective of all Australians. She has also self-published two bilingual children's books in both English and Arabic, inspired by her young, curly-haired, pocket-rocket daughter.
- The Nassibian Dancers directed by Christina Efthymiades
- Her Excellency the Honourable Margaret Beazley AC QC, Governor of New South Wales