Voting is open to all residents aged 16 years and over living in the Blacktown electorate. Voting is open for 1 month only and closes 15 August 2019.
SydWest Multicultural Services wants to win this project for all of Blacktown. To help win this project for Blacktown, all residents aged 16 years and over need to vote!
How to Vote
- Visit https://mycommunityproject.service.nsw.gov.au/project?projectId=cjy157wcr1g810799o9npeoo7 – read more about the project.
- Login to Service NSW
- If you do not have an account, you can very easily create one
- Shortlist Choose our project
- Vote No 1 for our project (you will be asked to select at least 3 projects for voting)
You will need your current Medicare Card details to verify your identity online and confirm your voting selection.
Why should you vote for this project?
- It is for everyone. Join the Conversation and help drive an initiative that you are passionate about in the community.
- We love Blacktown - Encourage social engagement and participation of the wider community and help build safer and stronger communities.
- Be a community organiser, be part of a campaign to enable your grandparents, a neighbour or client to ‘get online’.
About Community Conversations That Inspire
Community Conversations will bring residents of Blacktown together – both online and face-to-face – to work together to achieve social and economic participation to address local issues. By training Community Organisers and Facilitators, grassroots conversations will emerge that can benefit everyone – whether it’s help setting up a new activity, getting employment or improving your local public space – the residents of Blacktown will have a platform through which they can easily talk with each other.
Help us help Blacktown and we can work together to achieve real successes for Blacktown!