OFFICE CLOSING from Monday 30 March for TWO WEEKS
- All office staff will be working remotely from home from Monday 30th March 2020 for two weeks - we are taking advantage of technologies such as VOIP and the Cloud that had already been implemented at SydWest to maintain our services as much as possible.
- You can still call us and we’ll transfer your call direct to the person you are calling.
- Blacktown: 9621-6633
- Mt Druitt: 9625 0455
- All group activities for clients of our Women & Families, Youth, Aged Care, Disabilities and Settlement services continue to be suspended until further notice.
- Care Workers will continue to provide home care services to our Aged Care and NDIS clients.
- SydWest is already set up for virtual meetings and will be increasingly using this technology while the office is closed.
- We will be assessing the situation on a fortnightly basis and will keep you informed.
As the situation is changing on a daily basis, we take this time to reminder you that:
- Frequent hand washing with liquid soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub and after coughing or sneezing, will help reduce the spread.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or into your elbow (not your bare hand) when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues immediately and wash your hands.
- Continue to follow any restrictions the Federal and NSW government puts in place.
SydWest is committed to working through COVID-19 successfully and thank you for your ongoing support of our measures and your individual actions to minimise infection. We’re all in this together!