SydWest is pleased to be supporting the sharing of important information on Australia’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout Strategy.
The Australian COVID-19 vaccination program will begin in February, starting with people who most need protection. This includes:
- residential aged and disability care residents
- residential aged care and disability care workers
- Frontline at-risk health care workers, including staff in GP respiratory clinics and
- COVID-19 testing facilities, ambulance staff, paramedics, ICU and emergency department staff, and
- clinical and ancillary support staff
- quarantine and border workers.
Watch this video for helpful information on Australia’s COVID-19 vaccines strategy, the vaccine approval process, how vaccines work, priority group rollout and the development times for vaccines.000