Aged Care Services for Seniors and their Carers
At SydWest Multicultural Services, we provide quality approved Aged Care Services to assist people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to live independently - at home and within the community. You can access our Aged Care Services from all our offices in Blacktown, Castle Hill, Rouse Hill, Mt Druitt and Penrith.
Our Promise to You
As your trusted service provider, we understand your needs so you can live at home with dignity, confidence and independence. We are here with you every step of the way, providing you with your own personally designed programs delivered with the highest standards of care by our team of highly professional staff.
Our Care Workers
All SydWest Multicultural Services Care Workers are fully qualified and trained.
They are also bilingual and bi-cultural, covering a range of cultural backgrounds and languages represented in Western Sydney.
You are able choose a Care Worker who speaks your language and understands your culture.
We speak your language
Our Full Range of Services
- Our Care Coordinators will help you with a wide range of services and needs to maintain your independence at home
- Helping to meet each individual’s holistic needs
- Help with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and grooming (hair & beauty routines)
- Help to get in and out of bed
- Taking medication
- Help at mealtimes
- Continence management
Help to keep your living space clean and livable, for example:
- clothes washing and ironing
- grocery shopping
- changing linen and making bed
- laundry assistance
- basic domestic cleaning
- In-home respite
- Help for carers to take a break
- Our care workers will give carers a break, so they can do their own activities and look after themselves
- Community access
- To / from appointments, outings, shopping trips
- Shopping from a list
- Helping you to keep your home and garden in a safe condition eg fixing uneven flooring, installing security lighting or clearing the yard of debris
- Help to modify your home to maintain or increase your ability to move around your home eg grab rails, ramps, accessible bathroom design
- Help with mobility, communication, reading and other limitations using, for example, robotic vacuum cleaner, shower chairs, walking frames
- Other activities can be arranged on request
- Helping you to keep eating well
- Assistance in preparing your favourite meals
- Arranging for meals delivery
- Nursing care services at home to treat and monitor medical conditions
- Help with mobility and dexterity
- Arranging allied health services such as podiatry, occupational therapy and physiotherapy
- Helping you to interact with your community and interests
- Assistance with care and housing services for those experiencing homelessness
You may be eligible for support from SydWest Multicultural Services if you:
- Are an older person who needs coordinated services to help you to stay in your home (can be younger in certain circumstances, if approved by Aged Care Assessment Team)
- Need assistance to complete everyday tasks
- From a culturally and linguistically diverse background
For assistance or additional information please contact one of SydWest Care Coordinators on (02) 9621 6633
Service Access & Referrals
To access funded support services, individuals must register with My Aged Care for assessment (www.myagedcare.gov.au or 1800 200 422). If you require assistance to complete this process please contact a member of the Aged Care and Disability Services team on (02) 9621 6633 to discuss your needs.