SydWest NDIS Community Connection Coordinators
This Information, Linkage & Capacity Building program is funded by NDIS.
We are committed to supporting people with a disability to access the community and mainstream services.
- Assist people with disabilities to connect to mainstream and community supports to build capacity in their life.
- Provide and connect individuals to information and supports to gain skills and confidence to participate and contribute in their community.
- Assist individuals to find relevant and up to date information to make informed choices and decisions about their own lives.
- Individual capacity building – Empower People with disabilities to gain knowledge, skills and confidence to achieve their goals.
- Assist people with disabilities and their families to integrate into Australian economic, social and civil life.
- Create connections between people with disabilities and the communities they live in.
- Encourage individuals to contribute by leading, shaping and influencing in their community.
Our services cover Western Sydney and Nepean regions and the Parramatta, Blacktown, Penrith and The Hills Shire LGAs.
For more information, please contact (02) 9621 6633.
- And more over 20 languages with our support and case workers
Phone: 0429 916 111
Phone: 0429 167 932