The NSW Settlement Partnership (NSP) is a consortium of community organisations, led by Settlement Services International, delivering settlement services in agreed areas of NSW under the Department of Social Services’ Settlement Services Programme (SSP).
The consortium comprises 22 organisations, including SSI and its 11 member Migrant Resource Centres and multicultural services (including SydWest Multicultural Services), as well as 10 community organisations located around the state.
Using the partners’ grassroots experience in their local communities, the NSP’s high-quality, integrated services support self-reliance, equitable participation in Australian society and, as a consequence, promote social cohesion and productive diversity within the Australian community.
The Settlement Services Programme (SSP) provides core settlement support for humanitarian entrants and other eligible migrants in their first five years of life in Australia. Visit the NSP website for more information.
SydWest Multicultural Services is a proud member of the NSW Settlement Partnership
*The NSP includes SSI and SSI members:
- Auburn Diversity Services
- Cabramatta Community Centre (Fairfield Migrant Resource Centre)
- Community Migrant Resource Centre
- Illawarra Multicultural Services
- Liverpool Migrant Resource Centre
- Macarthur Diversity Services Initiative
- Metro Assist Northern Settlement Services
- St George Migrant Resource Centre
- Sydney Multicultural Community Services
- SydWest Multicultural Services
Local partners: Bathurst Information and Neighbourhood Centre, Dubbo Neighbourhood Centre, Great Lakes Agency for Peace and Development International (GLAPD), Gymea Community Aid and Information Service, Khmer Community of NSW Lebanese Community Council of NSW, Manning Valley Neighbourhood Centre, Melkite Community Welfare Association, Nepean Migrant Access and Mt Druitt Ethnic Communities Agency (from July 1, 2016)